Free Flow Quilting
Orchid Owl Quilts Free Flow Quilting Class:
Instructed by expert quilter and owner of Orchid Owl Quilts, Vicki Ruebel.
Are you interested in learning new techniques for free-hand quilting? Do you struggle with picking a quilting motif? Then this class is for you!
In this class, students will learn how Vicki achieves her version of graphitti-style quilting. Vicki will discuss how to incorporate multiple designs and motifs to achieve a quilting style that flows beautifully across any quilt! Each student will be given the opportunity to practice these skills on one of our stand-up INNOVA Longarm Quilting Machines.
- We will load the machines prior to class for student use
- Students will be able to take their practice quilting home
- Suitable for students with an intermediate to advanced understanding of quilting
- All concepts discussed in class can be achieved on both Longarm Quilting Machines and Domestic Sewing Machines
- Class Fee: $60 per person
- Kit Fee: $20 + tax (to cover the cost of materials)
- Location: Orchid Owl Quilts
Call (702)640-0057 to sign up and learn more!
Is this class not what you’re looking for? Learn how to rent one of our machines instead!